TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How Tipser Works
- Integration Overview
How Tipser Works
Tipser integrates with your store so you can upload products and synchronize orders seamlessly.
Networks of Collaboration
When you integrate with Tipser, our network of publishers can access your products and promote your business. Publishers create content to sell your products on their site with any of the following methods:
- Embedded into content
- Traditional web shop interface
- Inside apps
- Other creative solutions
Seamless Shopper Experience
We provide a seamless shopping experience in which the shopper doesn't have to visit another website to complete their purchase. The publisher's website guides the shopper from inspiration to purchase, resulting in a better customer experience and an increase in conversion rates.
Maintain Your Customer Relationships
While Tipser handles the selling, payment, and customer service stages, we let you handle order fulfillment as usual. Orders and information about each customer and purchase are available wherever you choose to manage your business (in the Merchant Portal or through your ecommerce platform).
The commission rates differ depending on publisher requirements, product range, and product category.
In general, our publishers ask for at least 30% commission, calculated on the final price to the customer. We charge no commission on shipping costs.
Step 1: Prepare your store
- Choose an integration method and import the product inventory to Tipser.
- Manual merchants can manage their products and orders on the Tipser merchant portal.
- API and touchless merchants can mange products, orders, and customers in the ecommerce platform of their choice.
Step 2: Start sales with publishers
- When your product catalog is ready, we publish your store. Editors from our publishers are notified that you are live on the platform and can begin creating content to sell your products.
- Editors perform organic discovery frequently to select products to feature in their upcoming content. Editors may reach out to you to negotiate campaigns and discounts.
We regularly present new merchants to publishers via: - Contact list - Newsletters - Weekly meetings
Step 3: Order fulfillment and payment
- Customers can purchase your products directly on the publisher's site, where they found the content that featured your product. Our system registers the order, calculates commissions, and sends order information to the Merchant Portal or your ecommerce platform.
- You will receive payment depending on your integration type:
- Touchless merchants receive payment for each order at the time of sale. Tipser sends invoices regularly for sales commission on behalf of publishers.
- API and manual merchants receive monthly payments from Tipser that represent all sales. We've already deducted your commissions from these funds, so you won't be invoiced separately.
Step 4: Customer service
Tipser handles customer service interactions:
- Send order confirmations to shoppers
- Forward order status updates to shopper, either from automatic API updates or manual updates through the Tipser Merchant Portal
- Receive refund requests and forward them to you for handling
- Provide customer support via email, chat, and our help portal