As a manual merchant, you need to manually upload products on the Tipser Merchant Portal.
Instructions on how to upload products (Manual Merchants)
- Step 1: Log in to the Merchant Portal and enter an account
- Step 2: Enter the product creation page
- Step 3: Input product information and save changes
- Step 4: Set visibility of the product
Step 1: Log in to the Merchant Portal and enter an account
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- Click on the merchant name in the top left corner and switch to the account you intend to create the product in.
Step 2: Enter the product creation page
- Click on “Create products” on the Product Dashboard to enter the product creation page.
Step 3: Input product information and save changes
- Input product information in the product creating page. You must fill in all mandatory fields in order to save the product change successfully.
The mandatory fields include product name, images, description, department, category, brand, price, stock, SKU, and shipping time
- Click “Save” to save and complete the product creation.
Step 4: Set the visibility of the product
- Switch to “Publish product” if you want the product to be visible.
Success Tips: 1. You can make use of product variants and base prices to manage your products. For different colors of the same products, please create different products. 2. If you have multiple variants, please fill in the shipping time for each of them. 3. In order to boost your sales, ensure customers find relevant products easily by maintaining correct listings and brand consistency.