As an API/Touchless merchant, you're not expected to do any manual product management in the Tipser Merchant Portal. Instead, you manage your products via the product source you provided us when you subscribed.
Instruction how to upload products - API/Touchless Merchants
- Step 1: Create a product in the product source
- Step 2: Inform Tipser about the new product
- Step 3: Tipser imports the new product
Step 1: Upload a product in the product source
- Create a new product in the product source you provided us, usually via an API or webpage.
- If you are not sure about your product source, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Inform Tipser about the new product
- When the product is successfully created in your product source, please inform email@example.com about the new product.
Step 3: Tipser imports the new product
- We will then run an import of your account and get your new product live on Tipser!
- As long as the product is in published status and with stock, publisher will find it in the POS Portal.