As a manual merchant, you are able to receive a new order and handle it via the Tipser by Bolt Merchant Portal.
Step 1: Receive an order notification email
- Once a new order is generated, you will receive a notification email.
Step 2: Log in to the Merchant Portal and find the order information
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- Click on the merchant name in the top left corner and switch to the account from which you have the order.
- Find the order in the Order Dashboard and click on the order number to see the details.
Step 3: Deliver the order
- Arrange delivery for the order.
Step 4: Change the order status in the Merchant Portal
- Click on the order number and change the status in the "SET STATUS TO" field accordingly.
Order status option: - New (default) - Acknowledged - Hold: the order can't be shipped immediately - Cancelled: the order can't be taken. - Shipped: the order has been shipped out. - Returned: a shipped order is returned by the customer. * The status "Returned" will be available when it's marked as "Shipped".
- Once the order status is changed to shipped, Tipser by Bolt will send an order confirmation email to the customer. The customer then will be able to track their order on Tipser by Bolt. Invoices will also reach customers from the payment service providers once the orders are changed to shipped.
When entering the order you will have the possibility to mark the order as returned, this will cancel the invoice for the customer. If you need to inform us of something concerning the return, or if you need to charge a return fee, please post a comment when submitting the return.
Once the product is marked as returned in Tipser by Bolt. The customer will automatically get repaid the amount minus possible shipping cost.
Tipser by Bolt may charge the customer for not picking up the product from the delivery point. To charge the customer, please mark the product as returned and write a comment on the amount you would like to charge to cover your delivery costs (max 20€).
Plug-in, API, or Automatic (Touchless) Integrations
We aim to provide API/Touchless merchants with an automatic order handling process that is the same as handling a direct order from your webpage.
When a new order is generated, you receive the order details on your webpage (through an API for API merchants and through order bots for Touchless merchants). There you can handle the order in the same way as you handle orders on your own webpage.
If the order includes a campaign product, the order price we place at your end can be different than the actual payment from the customer.
Order Confirmation and Invoice for Customers
When you fulfil an order from your end, the order status and tracking number will be synchronized to Tipser by Bolt.
Once the order status is changed to shipped, Tipser by Bolt will send an order confirmation email to the customer. The customer will then be able to track their parcels on Tipser by Bolt.
Invoices will also reach customers from the payment service providers once the orders are changed to shipped.
For any reason, if you can't fulfil an order, please cancel the order from your platform and attach the reason. Our customer service will reach out to the customer and informing the cancellation of the order.