As a manual merchant, you are able to receive a new order and handle it via the Tipser Merchant Portal.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to handle an order
- Process of a returned order
How to handle an order
- Step 1: Receive an order notification email
- Step 2: Log in to the Merchant Portal and find the order information
- Step 3: Deliver the order
- Step 4: Change the order status on the Merchant Portal
Step 1: Receive an order notification email
- Once a new order is generated, you will receive a notification email.
Step 2: Log in to the Merchant Portal and find the order information
- Log in to the Merchant Portal.
- Click on the merchant name in the top left corner and switch to the account from which you have the order.
- Find the order in the Order Dashboard and click on the order number to see the details.
Step 3: Deliver the order
- Arrange delivery for the order.
Step 4: Change the order status in the Merchant Portal
- Click on the order number and change the status in the "SET STATUS TO" field accordingly.
Order status option: - New (default) - Acknowledged - Hold: the order can't be shipped immediately - Cancelled: the order can't be taken. - Shipped: the order has been shipped out. - Returned: a shipped order is returned by the customer. * The status "Returned" will be available when it's marked as "Shipped".
- Once the order status is changed to shipped, Tipser will send an order confirmation email to the customer. The customer then will be able to track their order on Tipser. Invoices will also reach customers from the payment service providers once the orders are changed to shipped.
Process of a returned order
When entering the order you will have the possibility to mark the order as returned, this will cancel the invoice for the customer. If you need to inform us of something concerning the return, or if you need to charge a return fee, please post a comment when submitting the return.
Once the product is marked as returned in Tipser. The customer will automatically get repaid the amount minus possible shipping cost.
Tipser may charge the customer for not picking up the product from the delivery point. To charge the customer, please mark the product as returned and write a comment on the amount you would like to charge to cover your delivery costs (max 20€).