Campaign suggestion enables merchants to propose campaigns to the publisher to start your collaborations.
How to suggest you campaign ideas to a publisher?
- Step 1: Submit your campaign ideas
- Step 2: Publisher reviews and confirms the campaign
Step 1: Submit your campaign ideas
- You can submit your campaign ideas by completing the Campaign Suggestion Form.
Step 2: POS reviews and confirms the campaign
- Your submission will be directly sent to the involved publishers.
- The editors from the publisher will review the campaign idea and match your products with their online shop or articles.
- Once the editors are interested in your campaign ideas, they will contact you to confirm or negotiate the campaign details.
Campaign details are negotiable and need agreements from the publisher and merchant. If you have a different opinion with the editors' suggestions, feel free to let them know and work out the best solution for both of you!