This article shows the process of setting up a campaign.
Instructions how to set up a campaign
- Step 1: Getting contact with a publisher and make an agreement on a campaign
- Step 2: Adding the campaign details into campaign plan
- Step 3: Setting up campaign
Step 1: Getting contact with a publisher and make an agreement on a campaign
- After getting contact with a publisher regarding a campaign, you can negotiate on the campaign details (campaign products, campaign period, discount, campaign commission, discount code and shipping rules) until both of you agree on them.
Step 2: Adding the campaign details into campaign plan
- Once the campaign details are settled and agreed, the publisher adds them into the campaign plan shared with Tipser.
Step 3: Setting up campaign
- Tipser receives the campaign details fro campaign plan and set it up in out system.
Please notice that: The discount set by Tipser is based on the sales price that we imported from your end. If the sales price is changed from your end, the discount price can be different than intended.