This article provides a guide to create Tipser custom app for Shopify integration in steps.
1. Go to Apps in Shopify
2. Click on Develop apps
3. End on Create an app
4. Name the app and click Create app. App developer will receive an email including some information for developers from Shopify. It’s not important for the integration, as default the receiver should be the shop owner.
5. Click on Configure Admin API scopes:
6. From all scopes search for Orders and Products and give access as in the image below:
- Read and Write access for orders
- Read access for products
7. Save the changes
8. Install app
9. Confirm the installation
10. Reveal Password. Save it and send it to Tipser along with the API key (user name). You can use the clipboard icon to easily copy credentials.