Merchant Pages are a great way for you to showcase your brand and products in a stronger, more personalized way.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to create your Merchant Page
- Navigate to the Tipser by Bolt Merchant Portal > Merchant Page.
- Click Edit
- Enter the Merchant Page information
- Merchant Mood Image: it should be a picture that will clearly make you recognisable to our publisher (check the "?" in the Merchant page for resolution and accepted formats)
- Logotype: the logo of your company (check the "?" in the Merchant page for resolution and accepted formats)
- Merchant contact: add the most important contact where publisher can reach out to you regarding collaborations and discuss campaigns
- Website and social links: you can add your website and social media links (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest and TikTok)
- Merchant Story: write about your story! Who you are, what you do, how and what does your company stand for are perfect ideas. With this captivating section (together with the Mood Image and the selection of your products) you aim at catching the interest of the publishers.
Note: All the other sections are automatically filled in according to the performance of your account and to the info already in our possess.
Sections that are automatically filled in are:
- Product category
- Publisher commission rate
- Shipping/return information
- Merchant brands and product number
- Latest and best-seller products
Advantages of having a Merchant Page
Your Merchant Page showcase your brand and products in a stronger, more personalized way. This lets you stand out from other merchants and be even more likely to increase visibility with publishers.
The more information, pictures and link you fill into this page, the more a publisher will be interested in reaching out to you, discovering your brand and select your products to populate their pages and latest offers.
More importantly, make sure the contact you add are updated, relevant (i.e. to the right person that is responsible for talking to our publishers) and periodically checked so that you don´t miss out on any message.